We are here to help you to manage your business policies
Are you a small business owner looking for reliable and efficient Corporate services in Calgary? Look no further than our team of Chartered Professional Accountants.
At S. Rikhi Professional Corporation, we understand that managing your finances can be overwhelming, especially when you’re trying to run a business. That’s why we offer comprehensive end to end services to help you stay on top of your business & finances and focus on what you do best.
Our services include financial statements, business planning, business advisory, business incorporation, tax planning, corporate tax, personal tax, bookkeeping and GST filing. We use the latest technology and software to ensure accuracy and efficiency in all of our work, and our team of experts is always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Whether you’re a start-up or an established business, we have the knowledge and experience to provide customized bookkeeping solutions or business advisory services that meet your unique needs. And with our convenient location in Calgary, we’re always nearby when you need us.
So if you’re looking for professional business advisory services near you, choose S. Rikhi Professional Corporation. We’re committed to helping you succeed.
Our Working Hours
- Monday 10.00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 10.00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 10.00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday 10.00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday 10.00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday Appointments Only
- Sunday -Closed
List of Services we provide:
– Strategic Planning
– Accounts and Financial Management
– Guidance on Tax Credits, Deductions, and Workers’ Compensation
– Preparation of Corporate and Business Tax Returns
– Financial Statement Preparation
– GST/HST Compliance
– Proven Tax Strategies to Ensure Tax Minimization
– Proven Tax Strategies to Ensure Maximum Tax Deferral
– Consultation with Respect to Tax Implications of Specific Transactions
– Personal Tax Preparation
– Personal Tax Planning and Compliance to Minimize Tax
– Communication with CRA to Resolve Compliance Issues
– Retirement and Succession Planning with Tax Minimization and Maximum Tax Deferral
– Prepare & File T4 Slips for Employees
– Prepare & File T5 Slips for Shareholders
– Issue & File Records of Employment (ROE)
– Prepare T5018 Slips for Subcontractors in Construction Trades
– Filing Annual Workers Compensation Board Returns